GSER 2023 Launching June 15
The Global Startup Ecosystem Report
About #GSER 2023
Informed by data on 3.5 million startups across 290+ global ecosystems, the report provides compelling new insights and deep knowledge about startup trends including the impact of inflation, AI regulation, talent attraction, trends in global VC funding, and sub-sector analyses. Contributions from expert thought leaders and local key players further enrich the report’s extensive, evidence-based findings and rankings, which are the product of over a decade of Startup Genome’s independent research and policy work.
Launching at The Next Web Conference 2023
Join us at TNW Conference on June 15.
3pm—3:40pm at Vision
Empowering Tomorrow: Unveiling Startup Genome's Global Startup Ecosystem Report 2023
3:00—3:10: Key Findings From the GSER 2023
- JF Gauthier, Founder and CEO, Startup Genome
3:10—3:40: Panel Discussion
- Stephan Kuester, Head of Ecosystem Strategy
- Leigh-Ann Buchanan, President, Miami-Dade Innovation Authority
- Constantijn van Oranje-Nassau, Special Envoy, Techleap.nl
- Hiro Nishiguchi, Managing Director, Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN) Japan
Book your pass here to experience the perfect mix of business, inspiration, actionable information, and festival fun.
Media Highlights From Our Global Startup Research
- Seattle jumps to No. 9 in global startup ecosystem rankings - GeekWire
- London ranked second best startup hub in the world for tech - London Evening Standard
- India jumps 6 places to 37th rank on IMD’s World Competitiveness Index - CNBC
- Which Latin American Cities Are the Strongest Seedbeds for Startups? - Bloomberg
- Global tech ranking keeps New York City in second place - Crain's New York