ECOSYSTEM STRATEGY AND ACTION ROADMAP DEVELOPMENT
Develop A Data-Driven Strategy And Roadmap To Bring Your Ecosystem To The Next Stage
Improved strategy supported by local leaders and incorporating best practices and proven policies.
Approved plan of action with detailed roadmap of initiatives going from the very short to the medium term.
Budget planning (quantification of investment needs and funding sources relating to strategy implementation).
Objective metrics and reporting that will trigger the implementation of subsequent initiative at the right point in time.
- Strategy DevelopmentSupport in building and presenting a convincing case to top decision makers for the approval of initiatives to be implemented in the very short term and medium term
- A Five Year Vision Quantify economic impact in different scenarios. These scenarios highlight accelerated growth rates for startups and scale-ups, direct and indirect employment created, additional ecosystem valuation and more
- Scenario Planning Acceleration of startup output growth rates, gain in direct and indirect employment, gain in ecosystem valuation, closing funding gaps from seed to later stage
- Program and Policy RecommendationsGeared to accelerating the production of startups and scaleups
- Recommendations and IntroductionsPeer lean from the world’s leading organizations and individuals —those that have proven themselves through results—to solve your key challenges
- Definition and AlignmentA set of KPIs and a measurement and reporting mechanism, allowing political and economic leaders to monitor progress
We honestly wouldn't have got here without Startup Genome and all the advice and data and insights that you've given us along the way. It goes both ways. It's a huge win for startups here and it's a win for LaunchVic. It's a win for Startup Genome, it's proving your model.
CEO, LaunchVic, State Government Innovation Agency, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
A Holistic Approach
Develop a holistic, full data-driven strategy, recommendations and a roadmap to bring your ecosystem to the next stage of development. 10 years of experience supporting startup ecosystem strategies at the national, state and city level for ecosystems of all stages and sizes.
When ‘doing the ordinary extremely well’ is the departure point for your ecosystem leadership team, we guarantee a breeding ground for startups. We can guide you to Do It Yourselves.
Startup Amsterdam, Founder and Former CEO
Ecosystem Leadership GroupBuild and empower a core leadership team to accelerate ecosystem growth from within. Work with us as sparring partners and access deep knowledge on how to extend leadership, influence roles, and sustain momentum, based on proven initiatives and playbooks. Develop an infrastructure that elevates tech teams and improves their access to talent, capital customers and other ecosystem resources. Become an internationally visible tech hub with a differentiating brand and claim.
The vast experience of Startup Genome enabled us to drive forward the development and implementation of innovative initiatives in our ecosystem.
Deputy Chairman of the Board, Zerde National Infocommunication Holding JSC