FULL ECOSYSTEM ASSESSMENT AND PRIORITIZATION OF GAPS
Conduct A Deep, Data-Driven Assessment + Align Your Fragmented Startup Ecosystem
World-leading quantitative and qualitative assessment to holistically capture the state of your ecosystem's reality.
Our most comprehensive assessment, including on-the-ground research, our globally applied founder survey, benchmarking of your patent and IP creation, global benchmarking of your Sub-Sector performance, a review of your policies, and related scenario modeling.
A confidential ecosystem assessment across 100 metrics and our 9 success factors. Providing clear global benchmarks of your ecosystem against 280+ leading ecosystems.
- Leverage the Voice of The Entrepreneur First-hand insights from 12,000+ entrepreneurs each year enable deep insights of actual barriers for growth
- Assessment Over 100+ Metrics and Our 9 Success Factors A confidential ecosystem assessment report and presentation on your ecosystem across 100 metrics and our 9 success factors
- Path to 2030 Scenario modeling for various growth scenarios in tech (now to 2030), including quantification of current economic impact (status quo) and development of a Vision 2030 impact model
- Evidence-Based Analysis Evidence-based gap and opportunity analysis, validating relative strengths and opportunities according to our Ecosystem Lifecycle Model
- Identify Your Areas of StrengthConduct our standardized sub-sector assessment to quantify your clusters of excellence in the global context, including Innovation Edge - a measurement of vertical sector and horizontal technology strengths and assets through global and local analysis of patents, corporate fabric and universities
- Produce a Precise Assessment of Relative GapsStandardized data collection and metrics enable robust assessment and global benchmarking
- Leading Global ExperienceBringing in the experience, advice and network of our senior leadership team, having worked with 125+ ecosystem development organizations during the last 10 years
- Share Learnings with Experts and PeersJoin our network meetings with world-leading innovation policy experts and build strong partnerships rapidly
- Relationship Building Build solid relationships with key stakeholders through assessment process along with alignment though in-person presentations and strategy workshops
- Assessment of Programs Analysis of (SSOPs — Startup Support Organizations and Programs) to capture and score the existing program portfolio. Use portfolio lenses to contrast the existing portfolio with sub-sector strengths/assets and best-practice/sustainable program design
Learn more from our Member in Melbourne, Dr. Kate Cornick, CEO, LaunchVic, State Government Innovation Agency, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Hear from our Member in Serbia, Nebojša (Nebo) Djurdjevic, CEO, Digital Serbia Initiative, Serbia.
Listen to our Member in Frankfurt, Thomas Funke, Managing Director, Tech Quartier, Frankfurt.