- About Startup Genome and The Global Entrepreneurship Network
- Note From a Founder
- A Word from GEN
- State Of The Global Startup Economy
- Rankings 2021: Top 30 + Runners-up
- Rankings 2021: Top 100 Emerging Ecosystems
- Global Startup Sub-Sector Analysis
- The Next Unicorn Could Come From Anywhere
- How Startups Can Build Sustainable Ecosystems
- How To Divide Founder Equity
- Accelerators: To Join Or Not To Join?
- The Government As An (Effective) Venture Capitalist
- Building Entrepreneurial Communities
- Asia Insights, Rankings & Ecosystem Pages
- Understanding Diverse Markets In A Dynamic Region
- Mega Tech IPOs Head Toward $1 Trillion By 2025
- Europe Insights, Rankings & Ecosystem Pages
- Europe’s Booming Startup Ecosystems
- The Explosive Growth Of The Amsterdam-Delta Startup Ecosystem
- North America Insights, Rankings & Ecosystem Pages
- The North American Startup Ecosystem In A Post-Pandemic Era
- Latin America Insights, Rankings & Ecosystem Pages
- It’s Just The Beginning
- Scaleups Will Take Over Latam
The Global Startup Ecosystem Report 2021
Oceania Insights, Rankings & Ecosystem Pages
- Early-stage funding in Oceania between 2018 and 2020 totaled over $2 billion, a 35% increase from the previous two-and-a-half-year period.
- Oceanic startup ecosystems are collectively worth over $30 billion in value, with 90% concentrated in Sydney, Melbourne, and New Zealand.
- Two Oceanic ecosystems, Sydney and Melbourne, are in the top 25 ecosystems globally for Connectedness and Talent.
The Top Performers are identified by applying our Global Ranking methodology within a specific region, while the Regional Challengers are identified using the Emerging Ecosystems methodology.