Global Startup Ecosystem Report
The Global Startup Ecosystem Report (GSER) is the world’s most comprehensive and widely-read research on startups, with data from over 3 million companies across 280 ecosystems.
The Report ranks the top 30 and 10 runner-up global ecosystems, and a top 100 ranking of emerging ecosystems.
This year’s GSER will have an expanded regional focus, ranking ecosystems in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, MENA, North America, and Oceania.
The Report will also include regional insights and founder-focused articles from thought leaders and experts around the world on topics such as:
- How to divvy up equity
- The value of accelerators
- Public entrepreneurial financing
- with more to come soon
As a subscriber, you will be one of the first to receive the Report in your inbox.
The GSER provides insights and guidance to public and private leaders on cultivating vibrant startup ecosystems.
We're Cracking the Code on Startup Growth
Get a taste from our 2020 findings -
Launching at London Tech Week
With 500,000 readers and 1,000 citations, check out some of the coverage of The Global Startup Ecosystem Report 2020:
- Where do unicorns come from? As the global tech economy expands, Silicon Valley might not dominate forever - SmartCompany
- Startup Genome: 80 regions have produced unicorns as tech democratizes - VentureBeat
- Just Released, Startup Genome Report Ranks Top 30 Global Startup Ecosystems - Crunchbase News
- 4 ways start-ups can keep raising funds during the COVID pandemic - World Economic Forum
- These are the Latin American capitals of startups - Entrepreneur
- Malaysia ranks among the 10 best places in the world for startups to thrive - Mashable