- About Startup Genome
- Our Services
- About Our Partners & Contributors
- Scaling New Heights: A Data-Driven Approach to Understanding Startup Success
- Why Understanding Scaleups Matters
- Defining a Tech Scaleup
- What Makes a Startup Succeed? Identifying Scaling Success Factors
- Global Scaleup Mapping
- How to Expand a Scaleup Ecosystem: Lessons Learned from Tech Nation
- Hypercroissance Québec: Empowering Home-Grown Startups to Scale Beyond Borders
- A Deep Dive into Deep Tech Scaleups in Europe
About Startup Genome
Startup Genome is a world-leading policy advisory and research organization for public and private organizations committed to accelerate the success of their startup ecosystem. We have advised more than 145 clients across six continents in 50+ countries to date.
Startup Genome’s mission is to catalyze startup success and ecosystem performance everywhere. We work with global thought leaders to define and execute robust policies and programs that drive lasting change, identifying gaps and recommending practical actions to address them. Many of the world’s leading governments and innovation-focused organizations have joined our knowledge network to cut through the complexities of startup-ecosystem development and fuel sustained economic growth.
Our quantitative data infrastructure is the world’s most comprehensive and quality controlled. Studying 3.5 million companies across 290+ startup ecosystems, we combine data from the three leading venture-funding databases, remove duplicates, and clean using machine-learning techniques and manual review. We share our data-based findings in reports on startup ecosystems and their performance with the world's startup community including founders, talent, investors, corporate leaders, policymakers, and journalists.