- About Startup Genome
- Our Services
- About Our Partners & Contributors
- Scaling New Heights: A Data-Driven Approach to Understanding Startup Success
- Why Understanding Scaleups Matters
- Defining a Tech Scaleup
- What Makes a Startup Succeed? Identifying Scaling Success Factors
- Global Scaleup Mapping
- How to Expand a Scaleup Ecosystem: Lessons Learned from Tech Nation
- Hypercroissance Québec: Empowering Home-Grown Startups to Scale Beyond Borders
- A Deep Dive into Deep Tech Scaleups in Europe
About Our Partners & Contributors
The Global Entrepreneurship Network operates a platform of projects and programs in 180+ countries aimed at making it easier for anyone, anywhere to start and scale a business. By fostering deeper cross-border collaboration and initiatives between entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, policymakers, and entrepreneurial support organizations, GEN works to fuel healthier start- and scale-ecosystems that create more jobs, educate individuals, accelerate innovation, and strengthen economic growth. GEN’s comprehensive global footprint of national operations and global verticals in policy, research, and programs ensures members have uncommon access to the most relevant knowledge, networks, communities, and programs relative to size of economy, maturity of ecosystem, language, culture, geography, and A platform of academic experts and practitioners in Europe formore.
Deep Tech scaleups in Europe.