- About Startup Genome
- Our Services
- About Our Global Partners
- About LaunchVic
- Global Startup Sub-Sector Analysis
- Spotlight On Melbourne’s Burgeoning Life Sciences Cluster
- Tech is Cheap(er): How Investing is Changing Healthcare
- Global Life Sciences Ranking 2021: Top 25 and Runners-Up
- Global Funding and Performance Trends
- Top 5 Ecosystems by Region And Ecosystems to Watch
- Life Science Top Ecosystem Players
- Life Science Ecosystem Pages
- Understanding the Model: Why You Should Care About Measuring Your Startup Ecosystem?
- Methodology & References
- Acknowledgments And Partners
Acknowledgments And Partners
A project like the Global Startup Ecosystem Report can only be realized with an enormous effort from both the project team and external supporters. Several partners have invested significant resources into the project. Numerous advisors, founders, investors, and industry experts have given us access to their knowledge, networks, and time because they support our vision and want to move their ecosystem and the whole startup sector forward. Startup Genome and Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN) would like to express our deep gratitude and appreciation to everyone who contributed towards making this project possible.
Startup Genome AuthorsJF Gauthier, Chief Executive Officer
Project TeamStartup Genome
Global Entrepreneurship Network
- TNW: TNW is a global digital brand that informs, inspires and connects people who love tech, through media, events, and spaces. Primarily known for its media outlet and award-winning tech events, TNW also incorporates a co-working label, a global start-up database, and delivers custom innovation programs to corporates and governments.
- Bella Private Markets: Provides actionable advice on private capital challenges. Combining rigorous academic approaches with real world industry expertise, our expert team focuses on complex, customized projects that require thorough analysis, whether quantitative or qualitative in nature, to help our clients assess or design strategies, improve performance, and chart winning strategies for the future.
- Crunchbase: Everyday investors, journalists, founders, and the global business community turn to Crunchbase for information on startups and the people behind them.
- Dealroom.co: Provides data-driven intelligence on high-growth companies.
- Hello Tomorrow: A global non-profit organization on a mission to unlock the potential of deep technologies to solve the world's toughest challenges by highlighting, empowering and connecting the most promising deeptech entrepreneurs across the globe with the right enablers. They bring together a community of actors to facilitate collaboration between entrepreneurs, industries and investors in order to propel innovation from the lab to the market.
- Tech Nation (formerly Tech City UK): Empowers ambitious tech entrepreneurs through growth programmes, digital entrepreneurship skills, a visa scheme for exceptional talent and by championing the UK digital sector through data, stories and media campaigns.
Startup Genome Network Members
Belgrade & Novi Sad, Serbia
Cape TownCity of Cape Town
City of Helsinki
Houston, United States
IstanbulIstanbul Development Agency
Bangalore - KarnatakaKarnataka Innovation and Technology Society
London, United Kingdom
Miami, United States
Mid-East Region Ireland
Québec City, Canada
Ras Al Khaimah
RiyadhSaudi VC & PE Association (SVCPEA)
Seoul, South KoreaSeoul Business Agency
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Tel Aviv, Israel
Tokyo, JapanTokyo Metropolitan Government
TurinIntesa Sanpaolo Innovation Center
Western Balkan Region
Western Denmark, Denmark