- About Startup Genome
- Our Services
- About Our Global Partners
- About Entrepreneurship for Climate
- About Foresight Canada
- About Innovate BC
- The Problem in Cleantech Isn’t Innovation — It’s Scaling
- Global Startup Sub-Sector Analysis
- Global Cleantech Ranking: Top 25 + 10 Runners-Up
- How Building High-Performance and Interconnected Climate Tech Entrepreneurial Communities Will Slow Climate Change
- The Opportunity That Corporations Can't Afford to Miss
- Global Funding & Performance Trends
- Deployment-Led Innovation: An Algorithm for Green Growth
- In Search of the Elusive Political Entrepreneur
- Top Five Ecosystems by Region & Ecosystems to Watch
- Cleantech Top Ecosystem Players
- Cleantech Ecosystem Pages
- Individuals Can’t Solve the Climate Crisis, But Clusters Can
- Collaborating to Accelerate Canadian Cleantech
- Methodology & References
- Acknowledgments & Partners
About Startup Genome
Startup Genome is the world-leading policy advisory and research organization for public and private organizations committed to accelerating the success of their startup ecosystem. We have advised more than 100 clients across six continents in 45+ countries to date.
Startup Genome’s mission is to accelerate startup success and ecosystem performance everywhere, working together with global thought leaders and practitioners to define and execute robust policies and programs that drive lasting change. Our impact is rooted in over a decade of independent research with data on three million companies across 280 cities.
Working side-by-side with more than 300 partner organizations, our frameworks and methodologies have become instrumental in building foundations for startups and startup ecosystems to grow. Many of the world’s leading governments and innovation-focused organizations have joined our knowledge network to cut through the complexities of startup ecosystem development and fuel sustained economic growth. Considered the new science of startup ecosystem assessment, we point to key gaps in startup ecosystems and prioritize actions to take in addressing them.
Join us and boost startup success, economic growth, and job creation in your region. Follow our work at startupgenome.com, and following the company on LinkedIn and Twitter.