- About Startup Genome
- Our Services
- About Our Global Partners
- Today’s Food System Can’t Get Us to Tomorrow — Alternative Protein Innovation and Collaboration Can
- A Fast-Changing Industry Means Greater Opportunity for Women in Agtech
- Global Startup Sub-Sector Analysis
- Global Agtech & New Food Ranking: Top 25 + 10 Runners-Up
- Global Agtech & New Food Trends
- Top Five Ecosystems by Region & Ecosystems to Watch
- Agtech & New Food Ecosystem Players
- Ecosystem Pages
- Methodology & References
The Global Startup Ecosystem Report Agtech & New Food Edition
About Our Global Partners
- TNW: TNW is a global digital brand that informs, inspires, and connects people who love tech, through media, events, and spaces. Primarily known for its media outlet and award-winning tech events, TNW also incorporates a co-working label, a global startup database, and delivers custom innovation programs to corporates and governments.
- Bella Private Markets: Provides actionable advice on private capital challenges. Combining rigorous academic approaches with real world industry expertise, its expert team focuses on complex, customized projects that require thorough analysis, whether quantitative or qualitative in nature, to help its clients assess or design strategies, improve performance, and chart winning strategies for the future.
- Crunchbase: Everyday investors, journalists, founders, and the global business community turn to Crunchbase for information on startups and the people behind them.
- Dealroom.co: Provides data-driven intelligence on high-growth companies.
- Tech Nation (formerly Tech City UK): Empowers ambitious tech entrepreneurs through growth programs, digital entrepreneurship skills, a visa scheme for exceptional talent, and by championing the UK digital sector through data, stories, and media campaigns.