- About Startup Genome
- Our Services
- About Our Global Partners
- About Entrepreneurship for Climate
- About Foresight Canada
- About Innovate BC
- The Problem in Cleantech Isn’t Innovation — It’s Scaling
- Global Startup Sub-Sector Analysis
- Global Cleantech Ranking: Top 25 + 10 Runners-Up
- How Building High-Performance and Interconnected Climate Tech Entrepreneurial Communities Will Slow Climate Change
- The Opportunity That Corporations Can't Afford to Miss
- Global Funding & Performance Trends
- Deployment-Led Innovation: An Algorithm for Green Growth
- In Search of the Elusive Political Entrepreneur
- Top Five Ecosystems by Region & Ecosystems to Watch
- Cleantech Top Ecosystem Players
- Cleantech Ecosystem Pages
- Individuals Can’t Solve the Climate Crisis, But Clusters Can
- Collaborating to Accelerate Canadian Cleantech
- Methodology & References
- Acknowledgments & Partners
About Foresight Canada
Foresight is Canada’s Cleantech accelerator. We bring together innovators, industry, investors, government, and academia to address today’s most urgent climate issues and support a global transition to a green economy.
Foresight has provided support to 750+ ventures, which have generated 6,600 jobs, $800+ million in capital support, and $300 million in revenue.
Our work is focused on four areas:
- Acceleration programs that provide Cleantech innovators with unparalleled access to training, expert coaching, and connections.
- Industry Challenges that connect corporate leaders facing sustainability hurdles with Cleantech innovators offering market-ready solutions.
- Sector-specific initiatives that harness energy and innovation in certain Cleantech areas to support the development of high-impact solutions.
- Investor programs such as matchmaking events and venture showcases that connect impact investors with cleantech ventures.
Cleantech innovation starts here!