Agenda Highlights for Policy Leaders | Expand North Star, Dubai
Expand North Star is the world’s largest event for startups and investors, featuring over 2,000 of the world’s leading tech startups. Our Founder and President Marc Penzel and Director of Business Development and Partnerships Adam Bregu will be attending the event.
Our selection of can’t-miss agenda highlights for policy leaders attending the event include:
Spotlight UAE | Trends in the UAE Shaping the Future of Innovation
October 15, 2023 | 12:35 PM
Speakers will address the UAE’s entrepreneurial ecosystem and highlight government support, diverse sources of capital, and access to market and talent. They will discuss the role of collaboration, mentorship, and education in addition to the challenges facing founders who are looking to raise capital and find opportunities to advance innovation.
- Mr. Ahmad Ali Alwan, Deputy CEO, Hub71
- Ms. Iman Ben Chaibah, Head of Community Engagement, Sheraa
- Mr. Sherif El Badwi, CEO, Dubai Future District Fund
- H.E. Tariq Bin Hendi, Senior Partner, Global Ventures
What Will the Startup Ecosystem Look Like in 2030? Decoding the Indian Startup Goldrush
October 15, 2023 | 2:10 PM
Speakers will discuss the early stage startup ecosystems in India and Asia. What are we seeing at Surge where we talk about AI/Deep Tech? Additionally, they will speak about India, the UAE corridor, and how startups are seeing the UAE as an attractive opportunity. Finally, speakers will discuss where the next gen of unicorns will come from.
- Mr. Larry Madowo, International Correspondent, CNN
- Mr. Rajan Anandan, Managing Director, Peak XV Partners
Panel: VC Investments in GenAI - Limitless Potential for Revolutionising Industries. How to Raise $1 Million? And How to Raise $25 Million?
October 16, 2023 | 1:20 PM
- Mr. Aby Sam Thomas, Editor in Chief, Entrepreneur Middle East
- Mr. David Gurle, Co-Founder, Symphony
- Ms. Hina Dixit, Partner, Microsoft Ventures